Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Adversity and Progress Report #2

One of my besties just gave me a book that I couldn't put down.
It was only 58 pages and I longed for more!
The title...
"The Uses of Adversity"
Oh my was it good...
and it was exactly what I needed to keep me
JUMPING BACK INTO LIFE.
Sometimes when life gets us down we want to blame others...
or worse yet we want to blame God.
But I'm reminded that I knew this life wasn't going to be easy...
in fact I knew it would be hard.
But I chose to come...
I chose to do hard things...
I chose it so I could learn what I needed to learn...
so I could become who I needed to be...
and so that in the process of my learning...
I could help others...
and that we can all return back HOME.

I think I have a love, hate relationship with
ADVERSITY.
I love that it makes me better and stronger...
but it sure is hard
when I'm going through it.
REPORT CARD #2
EMOTIONAL...still getting stronger everyday!
PHYSICAL...still on track and happy to report I'm getting my muscles back! I hadn't seen them in a few years! 
SPIRITUAL...I have some of the best teachers to learn from.  Not only do I have great examples, but they like me enough
to help me and listen!
Overall Progress...A-

So in keeping with my progress to
JUMP BACK INTO LIFE...
we are enjoying our last few days of freedom
before school starts
with a trip to the bowling alley
and PEI WEI.


I also got to spend time
with these sweet girls at one of their favorite
ICE CREAM SHOPS!
Boy I sure love these cute girlies!

No comments :