Saturday, July 27, 2013

Anticipation

Oh my are we getting excited around here!

I got MORE good news this morning when a text came through:
"See You Tuesday"
It was from my neighbors and dear friends the
LAMBSON'S!
They have been gone for three long months and I have missed them.
Marcia and I have been telephoning on and off the whole summer but I could tell when I talked to her a week ago...
that she was ready to come home!
She had all types of ideas for her house (and for mine)
and for projects we could work on when she got home!
Yay...I can't wait to get started and I can't wait to have them home!

Christopher has left my sister's house and is making his way home.
We will see him tomorrow...
and the anticipation of seeing him is making me giddy!
We are planning a party for his return!

It just so happened that Katie and I ended up alone this afternoon!
So we JUMPED in the car
and headed to
ICEBERG
for a cool summer treat!
And we DID a lot of school shopping...
 party planning and shopping...
window shopping...
and I think we stopped for a nice dinner too...
but I don't want to mention it to loud...
cause we were having so much fun...
we sort of ditched everybody else! 
LOL!

Oh well...
we will make it up to them
with some awesome parties coming there way!

I'm heading off to bed now so that the anticipation of the next few days might just go by a little faster!



 

No comments :