Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jump Back In - Progress Report #1

It's been a week since I decided to
JUMP BACK INTO LIFE.
I'm refocused and dedicated to enjoying the beautiful
life I have been given.

I'm going to give myself these periodic progress reports...
in the hopes
that I will stay on track
and that if I don't...
there will be those who will give me the confidence I need to keep going.

Fitness Report:
I have officially exercised 6 out of the 7 days.
I have burned 2,187 calories.
My exercises of choice are ZUMBA, Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred, Volleyball and Yoga.
(Zumba is my new addiction...love, love, love it!)

Diet Report:
I began with joining a free online program called
MyFitnessPal.
I also have it as an app on my phone and it is easy to log-in as soon as I eat and log my calories.
I said how many pounds a week I wanted to lose and for how many weeks and it calculated the amount of calories I can eat daily.
So far I have stuck to my calories.
I like it because I don't have to deprive myself of the foods I like. 
I've always been good at moderation...
but don't ask me to give up chocolate because it just won't happen.

Emotional Report:
I'm Happy.
I have JOY!
I'm managing my feelings.
I have the energy again to DO the things I used to do that gave me so much joy and happiness.

Spiritual Report:
I've always been a little TOO independent for my own good.
I don't always think that I need to ask
GOD
for the things I need...
because I've never felt worthy enough to ask.
I'm working on this one!

Tomorrow I weigh in.
I'm excited to see progress...
but I'm more excited that I'm at least giving it ALL a try!

1 comment :

Ron Flewellen said...

You independent No way who would believe that??? Only people that really know you that is for sure! Love ya tons, thanks for your awesome blog you say all the right things. Love ya babe!