Saturday, July 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home

There's something to be said for being
HOME!

We have made it
HOME
tonight from me being back
HOME
in my hometown of Willard, Missouri.

I don't think my city friends know what my
HOME
in Willard is really like...
because no one who knows me now 
can possibly imagine
that this city girl
is part country girl at heart!

I'm really tired tonight from two straight days of driving so I'm only going to share a few photos of our adventures.
But I have lots more to show.

One thing is for sure...
the best part of going back
HOME
is enjoying all that it has to offer.
Jacob spent most of his time down at the pond catching frogs, bugs and at the creek catching crawdads.
 Katie loved being a farm girl...
boots and all.
 Rachel loved being outdoors and riding the 4-wheelers.
 There is no better vacation for Ron than the opportunity to
FARM with my dad.
There are a few perks too.
But in the end...
even though we enjoyed all of our adventures...
there is still no place like
HOME!
 


2 comments :

Ron Flewellen said...

I keep telling ya we need to move and have some acreage what fun and good work it is.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Willard again. It is a beautiful place!