Sunday, July 21, 2013

What did you do...

 ...this weekend?

Glad you asked!
Saturday was a shopping day.
I mean a BIG time shopping day.
I really don't like shopping so I only do grocery shopping
once a month.
Saturday was the day.
As long as I was there we did our school supply shopping too.
I have found if you wait til
Back to School 
night to do your shopping then you are out of luck.
I've seen two places where parents lose control of their right minds and it is in the 
school parking lot and at Wal-Mart in the school supply aisles!
I try to avoid both at all costs!

In order to make it more enjoyable we made a pit stop at
FIREHOUSE SUBS.
 
I'm so NOT ready for my kids to go back to school.
But at least we are READY!

Sunday's are always the BEST days.
Today was extra special.
LOOK...
we got RAIN!
Not only did we get rain...
but we were literally jumping for joy that our temperatures
were only in the low 80's.
 

While Rain and Cooler temperatures
can make us happy...
nothing makes us more happy than spending our
afternoon and evening with
our great friends the 
Letner's
and their sweet boy Jared.
I love how he pulled out all the toys in Jacob's room...
and crashed and burned
right in the middle of all those toys
with his Captain America costume and his shield by his side.
Pretty much sumps up what a perfect weekend
looked like.

Now onto our last two weeks before school starts and only one more week til Chris is finally home!
Yay...can't wait!

No comments :