Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Friday...and the countdown begins.

I have TWO very exciting things
that are going to happen in the next couple of days!

1.  My sweet hubby is having a birthday on Monday!
 I never get tired of this guy!
He makes me smile.
He is such a good man.
 I can't wait to spoil him on his special day.

2.   Christopher is returning home after 8 weeks!
He's learned a lot and had many great experiences.
I just had one of the best times
talking to him...
it's fun to see your kids grow!
He just posted this picture on his Instagram page yesterday...
and I think this girl had something to do
with him wanting to stay!
But I'm glad he will be coming home and it has made me realize
just how fast time flies by...
 how fast our children grow up!
I for one want to make a commitment to enjoy this time with my kids before they are all grown up and gone.
JOY IN THE MOMENT!


Rachel had taken advantage of his empty room all summer...
but today we
CLEANED and ORGANIZED
it all to get it ready for Chris's return.
We ended up with 3 large trash bags and 3 large bags to take to
Goodwill!
It was a good DAY!

Lastly, I got to enjoy a Girls Night Out with two great girls!
I tried so hard to find a friend
when I first moved.
In fact I wrote a blog post about it here.
I was lonely.
I was surrounded by lots of people...
but I never felt more alone.
It's nights like tonight...
with girls like this
that remind me...
that I'm NEVER alone
and that I will always have a friend I can count on.
To Katee...
working with you this last year has been a dream come true.
You make me be a better person.
Even though you are younger than me I find that I am learning
more from you...
than you will ever learn from me!
Thanks for always thinking of me and including me in all your fun!
I always laugh that when I grow up...
I want to be just like you!
Love ya girl.
Now and Forever.


No comments :