Tuesday, August 27, 2013

loved you then...

I recently saw a sign that read,

Loved you then..
Love you still...
Always have...
Always will.

In a conversation I had a few days ago I found myself
HURT
by comments that were made
about a very special person in my life.

I've found myself wondering what to do and how to respond.
I read that sign and knew exactly
what I wanted to say.

I met a man.
A Very Special man...
in a very dark time.
I had few friends
and only a few I could trust.
When everything was dark and falling in around me...
it was him whom I fell in
LOVE with.
I loved him from that minute.
And when the waves came crashing down...
he rescued me.

I love him still.
He is kind.
He is generous.
He is thoughtful.
He grounds me.
He protects me.
He loves God.
He loves me.

Always have.
From that one moment in the park...
when we declared our love,
he had my heart.

Always will.
I declared it last year when we took that step to be
TOGETHER FOREVER
in a temple of God.


So to those who can't see the GOOD intentions
of a GOOD man...
then you can't see the LOVE that is so 
COMPLETELY
evident around you.

With all my love,

MOM

 

 
 

No comments :