Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Part 3...Love

I've been wanting to post 
PART 3
for a few days now.
But every time I go to write about it...
I just can't come up
with words that are sufficient for how I feel about this amazing man.
Ron turned 52 last week.
When he turned 50 I had a BIG surprise party for him and had his friends and family write 50 reasons why they loved him.
It was put on video and is still one of his prized possessions.
We never watch it without tears flowing from our face.
Sometimes he hasn't believed in himself just
how truly amazing he is especially
to all the people that know and love him.

Since that BIG party two years ago...
it felt like it would be impossible to ever TOP something like that and
that helped him know how truly amazing he is.

But when Rachel asked him what he wanted for his birthday this year...
he responded with,
"I just want my family to love me and be happy!"
That was my answer...
to surround him with the people who love him the most...
his family.
And for our family members who couldn't be with us...
he received their love through phone calls and emails.

I never see Ron happier...
than when he is surrounded by the love of his family!

Ron got a big bucket of his favorite things!
But his VERY favorite gift of all was the BIG
Cheesehead
Cameron and Chelsea gave him.
He loves his Green Bay Packers!
Loving Ron and being loved by Ron is the best part of who I am...

From Ron...
you will never get a better hug,
a bigger heart,
or more unconditional LOVE from anyone
than the LOVE you receive from this amazing man.

That is why words can not truly express how much I
LOVE
this beautiful man of God...
other than for me to try to show him every single day
and every single year on his birthday!

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

No comments :