Friday, August 30, 2013

We've got you covered!

I never thought I would be a
GUN owner.
I didn't grow up shooting guns.
I was even shot "by accident" with a BB gun by one of my brothers when I was little....
and it hurt!

I had no intention and no desire to ever own a gun or have one in my home.
When Ron and I talked about getting married...
I told him under no uncertain terms that if he owned guns then 
the only way they could come into the house is if we 
bought a gun safe.

No problem.
I didn't move in until that was taken care of!

So the first few times I shot any of Ron's guns...
I didn't like it.

It is why I'm shocked and amazed at how much I enjoy it.
I'm even more shocked and amazed at how good I'm getting at it!
When our neighbors and friends
invited us to go with them to the gun range this week...
we said YES!



 Preston said he felt a lot better now knowing we were his
neighbors!
Heck ya...we've got you covered!
But it is really us who feel better having them as neighbors!
We couldn't ask for better neighbors
or friends!
We feel like we won the lottery the day these two moved into the neighborhood!

And I guess it is nice to know that no matter what...
we EACH have the others backs!

1 comment :

Jennifer B. Slack said...

Love this! Good neighbors are so valuable...and they watch your back as well. You have it made!