Thursday, August 15, 2013

No Wrinkle Grandma

I'm going to self-indulge for a minute and share a couple of cute stories that have made me
feel so special recently.
Last weekend when we dropped off Rachel to babysit our sweet grandkids...
Leo and Hailee,
Leo asked his mommy,
"Which Grandma is coming over...
the wrinkle grandma or the non-wrinkle grandma?"
I'm happy to say that I turned out to be the 
NON-WRINKLE
grandma he was talking about!
He is only four-years old...
but I will take any compliment I can get!
I also have to compliment these sweet grandkids who
love to give us the 
BIGGEST HUGS and KISSES
every time they see us!



They also are looking forward to
being a BIG sister and brother soon.
 There mommy will be bringing them 
a baby sister in late September or early October!

The second story comes from this amazing kid:
Gehrig!
He is the son to my dear friend Katee who I work with in
Young Women's.
One day while his mommy was getting ready,
he told his mommy that she was Pretty!
(Which she TOTALLY is, by the way!)
When his daddy asked him who else he thought was pretty
he said,
"I think Rachel's mom is pretty!"
(Rachel babysits him on a regular basis and he loves Rachie!)

Awww...he has no idea how much this not only made my day but my
WHOLE month!
I seriously couldn't wait to come home and tell
my hubby he had better watch out...
he had some serious competition from the cutest three year old... ever!

I don't think my husband is TOO concerned...
not only does he think he can take him...
he has my TOTAL heart
for eternity + 1.

No comments :