Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Dust Bowl...

I just got home from
GIRLS CAMP!
I'm trying to figure out how to sum up my experience and I thought of three little words...
A DUST BOWL!
 
I'm from the beautiful, green, rivers and streams, lakes, grass area of Missouri.
So heading up to the North country of Arizona to camp for three days sounded like a great idea...
until I got there!
 
The wind blew dust from sun up to sun down.
Ummm...did I mention I was surrounded by DUST?
 I'm still trying to recover.
Seriously I haven't been this EXHAUSTED in forever!
 
So while I was HOT all day,
FREEZING cold all night,
wind blown,
dirty,
exhausted,
and pretty much pathetic looking...
 
I had the TIME of MY life.
I'll share it ALL over the next few days in pictures!
C3 Girls Camp Part 1:
 I dropped off Katie Wednesday morning to ride in the buses since I had to drive up later.
You can see her excitement with her 
FIRST-YEAR friends.
Still FRESH!
(No I didn't wear a skirt to camp...
just dropping off Katie that morning!) 
 Katee is the coolest chicka I know.
Seriously I love this girl and love working with her.
The girls are lucky to have her as their leader!
 OUR DAILY CAPERS!
(better known as CHORES!)




I really just wanted to get a picture of the background but my mom says she always likes to see a person in the picture too!
This picture is for you mom!
I have so many more pictures to share...
so many great memories to tell,
but I need some sleep.
 
Until then...goodnight!

1 comment :

The Flewellen Adventures said...

Still smiling on day 1 haha these pictures turned out great!!