Monday, June 10, 2013

Growin Up is fun to do...

Especially when you are
RACHEL.
We just sent her off today for a week to EFY-Flagstaff
and she literally
was squealing with delight as we pulled onto the
Northern Arizona University
campus.
 Although she wasn't in love with the smell of her dorm room!
 I love that at this point...
that even she realizes that maybe...
just maybe
they might have brought a "little" too much food!
When I asked her what she was most looking forward to as part of her experience...
she said to me while giggling,
"The BOYS".
I told her I could appreciate that answer...
but a mom also wants to hear that she might want to increase her testimony...
to increase her knowledge of Jesus Christ...
and to help her put her life in proper alignment with our Heavenly Father's teaching...
she said, "Oh yea, that too mom!"

These two cuties are off to have the time of their lives...
I can't wait to hear all about it!
Oh wait...
I already got my first phone call from her tonight!
For this sweet girl...
GROWIN UP is FUN TO DO!
 Disclaimer: I have to admit...I couldn't wait to hear from her tonight! It was killing me not to call her all day and ask her all about it!  So glad she loves to "tell" us everything!

No comments :