Friday, June 28, 2013

Girl Power!

Did I ever mention that I went to
GIRLS CAMP
with the best women?

During our first night at camp my tent buddy got really sick...
sick enough that I was up til 2 a.m.
removing her from camp so she could be safe
and get better.

She is one of my BESTIES...
and losing her made me feel alone.
I even called my sweet hubby begging him to come up and join me.
Once I got some much needed
SLEEP
I got my senses back...
and made the best of friends with these special ladies!
 Jacque was lucky enough to have her rock star hubby with her for the week.
Every time I thought I was too tired, too hot, too dirty...
I would look at Jacque.
She was like the energizer bunny.
Always full of energy, happy, completely engaged with the girls.  When Skye and Jacque
were playing the games with all of us...
the game was just more fun!
I already loved these two before we went to camp...
but I love them even more now!
Jacque...thanks for getting me out of bed every day and for helping me be a BETTER leader. You inspire me!
These two silly ladies are the BOMB!
(They also didn't want their picture taken!)
These two cuties wouldn't let me stay alone in the tent and had me move in with them.
They also told me they were more FUN than being alone...
I totally agree!
Katee is the kindest, most thoughtful person...
always thinking of others and making
sure that no one was ever alone and always made sure everyone was involved in all the 
activities!
She also has some serious dance moves!
Rebecca is the stabilizer, a hard worker and kept us on schedule.
Love these two cuties...
thanks for sharing your tent with me!
 Left to Right:
Lindsey, Chelsea, Jacque, Candice, Katee, me, Rebecca, Erin
We spent Friday with all these cuties...
for Bishop's Day.
By far the best day at camp.
I'll share more about that day...hopefully tomorrow.
(We are traveling right now so it depends on my Wi-fi!)
Lindsey and Chelsea
are sweet, lovable, kind and definitely the cutest ladies at camp!
Candice and Erin
helped all the girls enjoy camp with their super
creative, easy-going ways!
So to my church sistas'...
you girls sure know how to make a girl feel loved...
and NEVER alone!

No comments :