Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My crafty girls and Father's Day

The girls and I are getting ready for
GIRLS CAMP.
We finally took the time needed today to get all of our
SECRET SISTER
goodies.
Secret Sisters are girls or women we draw from a list of girls going to camp...
then we surprise them with random treats or thoughts the
three and a half days at camp.
I'm personally super excited to see all the wonderful ideas all the girls come up with for their secret sister.
These are the ones we came up with through Pinterest inspired:


 I also had to make 26 pillow treats for the girls for one of the nights we are at camp.
 
Instead of adding a flashlight I attached glow sticks.
I thought it would be fun to have the girls from our group all
TURN on THEIR lights...
(glowsticks)
for everyone to see our beautiful girls
inner lights!

I also wanted to brag about how creative my girls are.
For Father's day I asked my girls to make a banner before the family all arrived for dinner.
They came up with this:
So cute!
I also love that Ron happened to be watching
NASCAR
and it is on in the background.
Completely fitting for a Father's Day!
A beautiful banner made by his sweet girls...
lying on the couch with his feet propped up...
watching NASCAR,
while his beautiful wife (I had to say that!) was cooking him his favorite meal and dessert!
I hope he enjoyed his day.
Here are a few of our highlights:
I really love all these cute people!
Happy Father's day to my daddy too!

Side Note: I was hoping to do a Father's day tribute to my dad...but it will have to be after I get back from Girls Camp! He is a really great man!

No comments :