Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Random Week....

With Ron closing every night he's worked for the last 2 weeks,
we change the way we have 
FUN!
 I took these two cuties shopping...
several times!
Rachel is busy shopping for her week at EFY.
Katie is shopping for girls camp!
 We went to lunch with the kids a couple of times...
including a lunch date
with the grandkids
at my favorite place
RUMBI'S!
I love this couple!!
 Hailee told her mommy that she hadn't seen us in awhile!
She needed some
Grandma Jana and Grandpa time!
Sure do love that she wants to spend time with us!
Leo loved tickling Jacob!
This is the best picture we could get of the two of them!
We finally visited the infamous
Sno Shack.
YUMMY TREAT on a 108 degree day!
And of course a weekend wouldn't be complete without one of my projects on my
SUMMER TO DO LIST
done.
This is the one project I was dreading the most!
My downstairs closet.
Several years ago Ron built me shelves so I could organize
"my stuff" better.
I decided it was time to paint it:
 It's a really nice two-toned blue but the lighting for this picture was terrible so you will just have to believe me!
The finished project:
Organized and Straightened!

 I have to give
CREDIT
to my girls for this project.
They actually went through every box in the closet and cleaned it out!
When Katie got to my Ribbon box...
I actually felt really bad,
but only for a moment!
I had to get back to WORK! :)
So far they have been REAL troopers to help me work on my
summer to do list.
Sure will miss Rachel this week while she is at EFY!
Lastly...
we have been making an effort to get up early and go to our
community swimming pool.
Last year we probably went only two times and this year
I decided we might as well use something
we pay for!
This week we were pleasantly surprised to have our dear friends
the LYSY'S
stop by on a random bike ride home 
to cool off and jump in the pool with us with their clothes on and all!
Should we do it?
 ABSOLUTELY!
LOVE THEM!
Thanks kids...
for making the most of an
unconventional week with an unconventional schedule!

 

No comments :