Friday, February 15, 2013

A job at Citires...

is having DESSERT
but without calories every single day of the YEAR!
I feel like I
WON
the lottery the day I was hired by
Tony and Tina Economou
to work at
City Accommodations Network
or for short we say
"Citires".
     We have the BEST team of employees!
Since this is a 
PUBLIC
blog I won't go into all the details about all my wonderful
benefits...
but I will say that my job
makes me grateful to a LOVING
Heavenly Father
who blessed me beyond measure
and provided me a way to provide for my wonderful children.
I try to repay this blessing
by giving my employer my BEST work skills
including and most importantly
INTEGRITY.
Last November we had the opportunity to have a
TEAM BUILDING EVENT
at a trapeze facility!
Since I arranged the event...
the owner asked me to go FIRST!
I didn't think I was scared of heights...
but this scared me like CRAZY!
 Practicing on the ground FIRST...
very good idea!
 
    I was so VERY proud of myself for doing this!
We ended the night at a 
PHOENIX SUNS
basketball game in our very own suite.  
 Shauna is one of my BESTEST friends!
She comes over to help me work
and we end up 
SOLVING
the worlds problems at the same time!
HAHA...well we just enjoy our girlie talk is all!
I will be
ETERNALLY
grateful for this job and the ability I've had to work with
such great people.
I also love that my boss (Tony)
honors motherhood so much that he allows the 
MOMS of the company
to work from home on our own schedule.
I think this pretty much ROCKS...
because their is nothing better than being able to have
2 jobs I feel like I can do well.
Be a mom and be a Citires employee!    

No comments :