Sunday, February 10, 2013

My favorite little guy...

Just turned 9.
 
I can not believe sometimes that my baby is that old.
When Jacob was only
two years old...
is when I went through the worse trial of my life.
I'm not sure if this would have happened anyways but I think because of it
JACOB
 loved me...and only me
for a VERY long time.

He is still cautious of who he loves...but at least he is opening his heart to love more people
and allowing people to love him back!


 Jacob and mom-Pinewood Derby 2013


I'm just grateful that through it all,
he has always
shown me just how much he loves me.
He loves to snuggle in my lap,
lets me carry him to bed,
tuck him into his covers and sing him a lullaby.
I know I should allow him to grow up...
but I just love that he shows me how much he loves me
EVERYDAY!
I was especially proud of him this last week at his
FIRST EVER
pinewood derby...that despite his car not winning,
he had a great attitude
and told Ron and I that he appreciated us helping him with his car.
       Jacob waiting for his race to start.
Receiving his 
BEST ROADSTER
pinewood derby car award!
  His best cheering squad besides his mom
were his two sisters,
friend Melissa and next door neighbor Elodie.
I love that they cheered for him every time his car raced and stood proud with him every step of the way!
Bottom line...
this is my favorite little guy in the whole world!
I love you my little Jakie...
to the moon and back!

No comments :