Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is SWEET....

LITERALLY!
Happy Valentine's day everyone.
We finished all of our fun goodies and can't wait
to share all the 
SWEET LOVE
to family and friends.
Here is what our gift basket looked like
thanks to the many ideas
from
PINTEREST
and my yummy neighbor who baked the 
BEST sugar cookies
in the world.


     Jacob and I made the
"You've wormed your way into my heart"
for his class party tomorrow.
Rachel made the fun
"You are Totally Kool Valentine"
and
"Don't be a NERD...be my Valentine"
she also made a special one for a special someone saying,
"You are my STUD muffin"
but didn't want to put it into the picture!
The yummy sugar cookies were a special treat to my kids and
hubby for being the 
BEST
children and husband
a mom and wife could ever want!
Hope your LOVE day is just as sweet!
     

No comments :