Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spring and some patience....

SPRING
is my favorite season.
Usually we start to see Spring like weather here in Arizona
by early February.
But this year we have been just plain cold.
Okay...not blizzard like or Minnesota cold...
but cold for Arizona.   
And I keep thinking of my beautiful flowers and patio
from last spring
and I can't wait to get started planting!
Until then,
I got with my birthday money from my mom and dad...
a POTTING BENCH
to plant this year!
 This is what the bench looked like when I bought it:
 
And this is what it looks like now:



  I love the hooks I found at Hobby Lobby with our
INITIALS
and the cute wheels I found online.
I'm looking for a double towel bar for the edge
but in the meantime...
I LOVE that I have a space for all my planting!  

No comments :