Monday, February 11, 2013

Friends and Shooting

Two things we love:
GOOD FRIENDS
and
SHOOTING.
 
Last year during Spring Break we took the kids with the Letner's
to a new spot in the
desert to shoot!
Since then,
we go up there about every month or so to shoot clay pigeons!
I must admit...
that first time I shot a
SHOTGUN,
well let's just say the week after I had several people ask me if my husband was a wife beater!
Yep...my shoulder was black and blue,
all the way down to my elbow!
But I was so proud that in the process of severely hurting myself that I could actually hit one of the targets...
that I've been hooked ever since!
The bruises did go away and I'm proud to say,
I got a "dime sized" bruise this time!
We have met some new friends too...
that heard how much we 
LOVE it so we ditched the kids on a "HALF DAY"
and took up to our favorite spot
to SHOOT!


 Brian and Ron were dead on...they seriously NEVER missed!
 Yep...I've got a camera and you must pose!
 Ron thinks this picture is SEXY!
He loves that his woman has become quite the shot!
Adrianne was awesome for her first time as well!
 This is my view of...
"My baby is living the dream!"
        I'm loving that we are getting to know our new friends so well. Adrianne works at our doctor's office
and watched me
bring all 4 kids into the office the week before Christmas...
sick with the flu.
Same day...Ron came in....next day....I came in!
Ohhhhh...it was a BAD week,
but she made us a yummy dinner...
yep she is pretty awesome like that!
Glad we could enjoy our day with you!   

1 comment :

Ron Flewellen said...

Fun times that is for sure, we need to get a big party next time and make a whole day of it, lots of shooting and shooting and maybe some more shooting.