Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dancing Ali, Pei Wei delights and Gratitude

I just got home from watching Ali dance at 
Higley High School
and I have to say I am completely blown away.
Ali is one of my girls...
I mean one of my Young women!
I just like to think of them as one of mine because I absolutely
LOVE
this sweet, completely talented, spiritually strong, beautiful girl!
She has NO idea how good she is...
but this girl will be going places and I'm going to be cheering her on every step of the way!
Someday I might even say...
"I knew that girl"
when her name is in LIGHTS and everyone knows her name!
We had our own group cheering for her...
      Love these ladies!!

************************
I spent the rest of the day with my sweet hubby...
and while it may not seem fun to
visit doctors offices,
we made the most of it with a fun trip to my favorite boutique...
JUNKY TRUNK
and I picked up this fun dress for Rachel.
       She doesn't like it...
so I'm keeping it and will pair it with a cute sweater.
Rachel and I have been on the hunt for the 
PERFECT
dress for her 8th grade promotion...
I guess we will keep looking! :)

We also ate at one of my ALL time favorite places!
PEI WEI!
This time Ron and I sat at the table by the kitchen...
it was a hopping place and we were very impressed how fast those cooks were.
     If you haven't had Pei Wei's Chicken Lettuce Wraps then you are seriously missing out!
Our absolute favorite thing on the menu!
That cute girl in the picture?
She is ONLY in charge of making the lettuce wraps...
and she was busy every second!
No healthy eating for me today...
not when I can go to Pei Wei!!
  
***************************
I forgot to mention that Rachel is out of a cast...
I can only hope for GOOD this time!
I'm feeling VERY grateful today...
the last couple of days had been really hard.
but I'm finally feeling like myself again.
Rachel is healing.
Chris's volleyball season is over.
Katie had a good friend moment.
Jacob was obedient and kind.
Ron was helpful with dinner and kids.
Life is good...
really, really good! 

I

No comments :