Saturday, April 6, 2013

We ARE family...

While the exhaustion of the week set in...
I found myself
crashed out early last night,
laptop on my lap...
blog open...
pictures in the middle of edit...
and too tired to finish what I must have started.

I had spent several sleepless nights this week in worry and I had prayed hard to allow my
MIND
to let go the overwhelming stress I had felt for my son.

It worked...
I slept 10 hours last night and it felt like a 
MIRACLE!
We had too many fabulous memories of 
EASTER and VISITOR'S
not to document all that we did and all that we enjoyed.
 Peter Piper Pizza 
does have worthwhile "junk" when it is placed on Kylie in the form of jewelry!
 Only in Arizona can you swim in April because you are actually HOT!
 Cade enjoyed sneaking up on Rachel and pushing her in!
Rachel gave him "payback" several times over after that and this cute boy loved every minute of it!
 She rocks the sunglasses and floaties!


 Our Easter Egg Hunt crew!
 On your mark...
get set...
 GO!



 In an attempt to "keep up" with the big kids her feet wouldn't keep up and down she goes!
 It only slowed her down for a moment!


 So grateful that Kent and Whitney joined us for
EASTER Sunday!
Our kids LOVE them and all the FUN and LOVE
they bring with them. 

 We got these TWO boys to come outside and away from the video games to at least WATCH the fun!
Way to go Chris and Tom!
 At one point and time we had 20 of us all together!
Rachel reminded me that during
holidays and with NO family around we are usually
ALONE.
I think my kids were especially grateful to have so many family members join us this year!
 We attempted to get a picture with Jacob and myself in the picture...Jacob wouldn't be a part of it!
 These girls make me smile!

 I sure love my granddaughter...
she is a beautiful girl!

 Kylie loved hanging out with my "BIG" girls!
 We attempted to COLOR EASTER EGGS...
but no one was really interested
 They were just having too much fun with all the FAMILY
doing silly things like this:
 Whitney is a good sport!
Last year I threw away all my EASTER baskets...
I'm not really sure this year why I did that or what I was thinking.
So I had to get creative...
knowing they needed new TOWELS
I came up with this: 
 I found a FREE printable with the following saying:
HIP HOP hooray
Some BUNNY was here!
 Kylie's TWO favorite people:
Kent and Whitney!

 J.T. spent lots of time in everyone's arms as we all 
LOVED
being able to meet him!
Such a sweet happy little boy!
 They were also supportive of my kids
attending Rachel's soccer game and Chris's volleyball game!
We sure do love our family...
and we sure LOVED that they came to visit! 

We had ONE other activity but I will share those photos tomorrow! 

      

No comments :