Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pretty Woman

 
My husband loves to take me
DRESS
shopping.
Two years ago he decided with some of his "bonus" money that he would take me shopping
and would surprise me with some new dresses.
The problem?
He didn't know where to find the "right" kind of dresses he was looking for.
Then we stumbled into a
White House Black Market
and he was sold!
Literally!
We walked out with three dresses, a sweater, a belt and brand new shoes...
and this place isn't cheap.

The reason?
They take me back to a fancy dressing room...
he sits in a fancy chair...
and they bring you dress after dress after dress 
to try on.
Meanwhile he sits in his chair while I model
ALL
the dresses!
He is in heaven and he makes me feel like a 
MILLION BUCKS!
This year we bought only two dresses but I think they are my favorite ones so far!
       

 Ron wanted to take me somewhere special tonight so I could wear my new dress.
On the way to dinner I told him it was 
PROM NIGHT
for the high school kids.
I proceeded to tell him that
when I was a teenager I was never asked to a 
SCHOOL DANCE
or
CHURCH DANCE.
All my friends were asked to the dances...
but not me.
My Junior year I was even on the prom committee...
I didn't want to miss out since I had done so much of the planning,
but I never got asked to go
so I asked a boy.
Hi curfew...11:30 p.m.!
I had absolutely NO self-esteem,
and NO self-confidence.
It is surprising to me even now when my husband has me dress up that he finds me a...
PRETTY WOMAN!  

Babe...
you have no idea how special of a night you just gave me!
How special you make me feel...
and how incredibly in love I am with you!    
Thanks for giving me the
PROM DATE
I never had!
Yours forever,
Miss J 
       
  

1 comment :

Ron Flewellen said...

I love you more than you will ever know or money could buy dresses! E+1