Wednesday, April 24, 2013

San Diego or Bust....

Right now I'm making plans for a trip to one of my favorite destinations:
SAN DIEGO!
Ron will be leaving shortly for a 4 day fishing trip with his best bud Dennis and my brother-in-law.
While they head to Lake Powell for 4-days
 to fish to their hearts content...
it made me think,
"What could I do with the kids?"

How about a trip to the BEACH?
You know how there are beach people...
or camping people...
or arctic cold people...
or city people?
Well I'm a beach kind of people!
I usually plan trips that in some way have to do with sand and sunshine!

I'm still working on the details of the trip,
I'm still working on my weekly laundry,
I'm still working on paying my bills and updating our finances,
I'm still working on WORK,
I'm still working on the non-ending daily work of being a mom,
and now I'm trying to find time to BLOG.

I think I will just go to BED instead!

In the meantime I will post pictures of the Father and Son campout that Ron took the boys' on last weekend.
I had boy's taking pictures so I don't have much...
but I am glad they tried!
   
 So should I be worried...
Jacob is spending lots of time around the fire?
 I guess this picture pretty much sums up why I didn't get more pictures...
they look really, really happy about it...
don't they?

All I have to say is....
my husband is pretty much amazing!
He takes my two boys on the Father and Son camp out who aren't his own but he treats them as if they were his own...
 I think it takes a pretty special man to do what you do.
I know you don't get thanked often enough...
sometimes in fact you feel it is a pretty thankless job but I know someday, somehow they will be
grateful for all the work and sacrifices you have made for them.
I know I do!  

Honey, you are a keeper!

      

No comments :