Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'd rather be home eating SOUP

I had the opportunity recently to listen to
Oh how I love President Deiter F. Uchtdorf.

I literally laughed out loud when he discussed the story of
the Hobbit known as Bilbo Baggins
and his desire 
to just stay home eating soup!

It especially rang true for me today.
We just had our visitors leave and I am tired!
We played, laughed, hiked, sang and then laughed some more and I will show pictures of our adventures tomorrow...
but today I'm tired.

Unfortunately I spent last night in the Emergency Room with 
RACHEL
on what is possibly her 8th broken bone!


I worked my little fingers to the bone (well not literally) frantically working to get work done
and ready for a meeting today.
I had more sports game's to attend  
and "fires" to put out!

So while I all I really wanted to do was be at home
"eating soup"
I had to become MOMMA bear
and fight!

Have teachers, coaches and administrator's
really become
so uncaring and unkind
that I have to send MY children into their care to be
treated so poorly?

Let's just say this MOMMA bear is tired...
and she needs some soup!   
     

1 comment :

The Flewellen Adventures said...

Oh my goodness!! That is crazy!! She's tough though haha