Tuesday, March 19, 2013

He Lives, the Cortina 3 Young Women

One of the greatest messages of all times
and one that
is being shared this time of year during Easter season is that
OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST
LIVES!

During my study for my young women's lesson  this last Sunday...
I was able to listen
again and again
to my favorite General Conference talk ever given
in April 2009
by Jeffrey R. Holland.  
Listen to it here.  
He shares the message of Easter in a way that touches my heart. 

While I don't usually discuss my testimony of Christ on my blog,
I can't help but feel impressed to share this:
He Lives.
He Loves me unconditionally.
He suffered for ALL mankind 
but He would have suffered just for me.
He has NEVER left me alone.
He will NEVER leave me alone.
He wants me to return Home.

Our Cortina 3rd ward Young Women had the opportunity
tonight to go watch the annual
Mesa Temple Easter Pageant.
I pray that these sweet girls were able to receive this Easter message...
that Christ lives and loves them! 

I think I have mentioned that we have the best group of young women and leaders...
but I will mention it again
because it is true!
 My sweet Rachel with friends Izzy and Aubree.
 Cutie Katie with her friends Baylee and Briley.

Sure do love these silly girls!

   We arrived early to reserve a seat for ourselves.
Did you know they expect around 100,000 visitors to watch the pageant over the next 9 days?
It has been going for over 60 years and is the largest
outdoor Easter pageant in the world!

Pretty impressive...
but most impressive is the message...
Christ lives!

   
  

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how grown up all those ladies are looking these days. Time really does fly by. I love looking at your blog and staying caught up with you and your family

XoXo,
Tiff