Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We've got Spring Fever

I've caught
SPRING FEVER.

Actually I really caught a cold and I didn't feel good today...
so it made it really hard
to not want to 
JOIN
my kids outside
and to enjoy our nice Spring weather.

We spent part of our morning doing this:
 We made another step
towards our
BIG TRIP
in October by submitting the kids' passport applications
at the post office.
Everyone must have had the same idea as us...
take the kids during Spring Break when they are out of school. There was a line full of families getting passports!
Now we wait 6-8 weeks for them to arrive!
So excited to have one more detail (hopefully) worked out!

Rachel spent the day at Amazing Jakes with her friends from school.

Chris spent the day with his girl friend that he met at EFY two years ago.

Katie did nothing...but enjoyed every minute of it!

Jacob spent the day...
      building a castle for his lizards
they call it
"LIZARDITIS" 
I had no idea we had so many neighbor kids his age
but they have been
playing together from first thing in the morning until dark.

When he came inside tonight I asked him if he wanted dinner since he hadn't eaten since breakfast...
he said,
"No mom....I think I've lost my appetite!"

On a separate note,
Katie gave me this note today:
 I sure needed that from her today!
She has always been my special sunshine girl.
So easy to please, 
so obedient and hardworking,
so helpful,
so willing to serve her family...
gosh I sure do love her!

***********************
Tonight we cancelled Young Women's since most of our girls were out of town.
However, this special girl needed a little
LOVE
since her boyfriend just left tonight
for his mission.
      (We tried to have Jacob take our picture!)
It actually turned out perfect...
we managed to put a smile on that sweet girl's face!
Love ya Ali girl!    

No comments :