Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Perk of my job...

Working from home
is one of the 
BEST
perks of my job!
I start everyday looking like this...

On days where I don't have anything scheduled til later 
you can actually find me in my sweats
ALL DAY!
I wear my husbands over-sized
GREEN BAY PACKERS
sweatshirt and my baggy sweatpants!
If you come knock on my door during the day and I don't open it...
it is because I'm wearing this exact outfit!
Once a month I'm in charge of our companies
FINANCIAL MEETING
and I go to the office dressed like this:
    
  I always dress up and look like the professional
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
that I am
but can't wait to come home
to put back on my sweats!

In all seriousness...
I never go out
without some cute outfit,
my hair done,
and my make up on.


It's just me.   

2 comments :

Ron Flewellen said...

I always think your hot!

The Flewellen Adventures said...

You're so cute! I love it! You are honestly one of my models for when I go shopping :) I love the way you dress!