Saturday, March 16, 2013

Purple Water Balloons

Thursday after a day of work
my SWEET Katie asked if I would hang out with her.
Asking her what she would like to do,
she stated,
"LET'S HAVE A WATER BALLOON FIGHT".

With all the neighborhood kids being outside all day and the temperatures being unseasonably HOT
we ran to CVS Pharmacy to pick up
PURPLE WATER BALLOONS.

 Carrying the teams buckets to the park...

  I love our cute neighbor Addysen.
 Katie telling the boys to
BRING IT ON!
 JACOB
got hit first with one to the face from Katie!
 Maybe the boys' should stay a little more FOCUSED on the big fight! :)



I love Katie's competitive spirit...
it runs in her BLOOD!
 Elodie loves to play with the neighbor kids even though she is completely outnumbered by the boys!











 I've enjoyed having the kids home this week...
they have managed to
work hard
and
play hard.

 
  

No comments :