Thursday, March 28, 2013

SCORPION Sting and a volleyball game

Yesterday while cleaning up my house
before my
cleaning ladies came...
(yes, I'm weird but I clean before I pay someone to clean!)
I bent down to pick up what I thought was a leaf that had been tracked in by the front door
and instead I found a very unwanted visitor.
SCORPION!
Ouch...it stung me
and boy does it hurt.
After more than 20 years of living in Arizona I now know
what everyone has always 
described after getting stung by one of these nasty creatures.  
Initial Sting...
followed by instant pain...
followed by a feeling of paralysis...
followed by a tingling sensation that feels like you are getting stabbed by a million needles...
and then numbness.
It has been over 36 hours and I'm still feeling the side effects of the sting.

It's time to get out the BLACK LIGHT...
and send Jacob and Chris armed with a lighter to go kill these little creatures!

***************************
Tomorrow my kids are out of school for
EASTER!
We decided to take them out early today so we could all go watch
CHRIS
play his volleyball game.
So far this season only myself, Ron and Katie have been able to go!
I was so proud of Rachel and Jacob for making
the effort to come watch Chris play!

Volleyball is MY sport!
I love it and I love watching Chris play.
I know the coach hasn't asked me
 but I would 
VOTE HIM
most improved player from any other player on the team.
He absolutely ROCKED his game today
and I'm so proud of his hard work and dedication.

          He also has the best cheering section of anyone on the team!
Even though we were all there to cheer him on...
he has quite a group of girls there
JUST FOR HIM!
 WE AREN'T SO BAD
for a cheering section too!
     Ummm...looks a little too staged "face" guys!
    Great game Chris...
your family was and is and will always be
PROUD of YOU!
 

No comments :