Monday, March 18, 2013

I had the WORLD, when I had all of you...

Life's greatest joys
come to us as innocent, beautiful, small, precious
creatures sent to us by
GOD.

The day each of my children were born
I felt
my world become more complete.
The day I married my husband
my world was complete.
Sometimes when I feel guilty that I'm not providing a meal to a needy family, or going to the temple often enough, or I should be doing family history, or sending out inspiring messages to others...
that a thought touches my heart...
"You are serving.
You're serving MY little ones."
Every meal I make, every carpool I drive in, every hug I can give, every story I can listen to, every goodnight kiss I give...
 is letting them know
and letting GOD know
that I will love...
the way God wants me to love.
While we went boating this last weekend,
  I was watching the joy in my kids faces 
while they were riding in the tube...
 I happened to be holding Jacob in my arms 
I was touched with this feeling that 
"I have the WORLD right now
with all of these wonderful people in it!"
I tucked Jacob in a little tighter...
gave my husband a GREAT big smile and realized...
There is no one I would rather spend my life and time with 
than them. 
 It's hard to believe we have already made it to 
BOATING season...but it was a nice 95 degree day!

 We love Mitch too...he's always up for a fun time!
 Rachel and I were trying to work on our TAN!
 I love to see this man LOVE my kids...
my greatest wish is that someday my kids will
KNOW
all that he has done for them and that it was all done because of
LOVE.  



 My kids LOVE being able to outrun
DOLLY the STEAMBOAT!
 Rachel talked Ron into letting her drive the boat!
 Yes he has been playing hard with his friends during spring break...
it caught up to him today!

Katie taking her turn to drive!
We are absolutely thrilled to be back on the lake...
even if it is only
MARCH!
      Yep...you are all my WORLD!
Thanks for spending the day on the lake with me!
Love forever and beyond,
MOM.   
    

1 comment :

Jana said...

I Love your Blog. -Rachel