Thursday, March 14, 2013

Women need Builders and a day in the Desert

Lucky for me...
I have some of the best friends.
As I've gotten older
I have LESS friends but friends who I like to call
BUILDERS!

I surround myself with friends who encourage and help me be my best self!
Whenever I've needed a boost of mom energy, 
advice on how to handle myself in the best way possible,
spiritual enlightment,
examples of strength and courage,
I look to the friends in my life that have been such a blessing.

Did you know that God will put people in your life...
just like those I've described above...
if you will ask?

Women need women.
We need women who will be
BUILDERS!

That is why I want to give a 
BIG
shout out to my friend
LISA MAXWELL,
a.k.a Builder Lisa
for reminding me that TIME is the BEST
vacation we can give our kids!

Which is why I'm dedicating this POST to one of the kindest, sweetest, funniest, silliest, smartest, wisest and beautiful friend
I know!
Lisa you are the BEST!
     
So during the kids
SPRING BREAK WEEK
I have tried to put down my computer
(well not all the time or I would get fired)
and FOCUS 100% of my TIME
spending it with my kiddos!

Yesterday we enjoyed a 
DESERT
shooting kind of day.
Can you believe it was almost 90 degrees?
We also got to enjoy it with our
BESTIES the LETNER'S.
2nd Annual Spring Break Shooting Day with the Letner's!
It's a tradition now and boy do we have fun!






Kinley is the BEST mom...
so kind and patient! 

 I love how serious his stance is...maybe I could take some pointers and be a better shot!
I'm working on it!
I spent a lot of my time in the shade with the kiddos...I actually wasn't feeling well but didn't want to miss
out on any fun! 

 Ummm...she is rethinking that Christmas gift after all,
maybe a gun next year! :)
 It seems like I never get pictures of these two...
Love this picture of FATHER and SON!
 Boys...don't even think about messing with these girls!
We were trying so hard to NOT bust out laughing! I so am not the SERIOUS type!
 I do not REGRET for one day marrying this man! Life is just BETTER with him in it!
 Rachel and Amorette still cheering with the help of Jared!
 We sure do love Jared...
he is such a FUN, SILLY, SWEET boy!
 Ummm...she is looking VERY grown up!

 Such cute, sweet girls!

 We found water...thank goodness!
Ron is a SNAKE magnet...
and the funny thing is,
it is one of the only things he is TRULY afraid of...
and he has encountered them A LOT
in this desert. 
At the end of the day as we were driving
out of the canyon...
Ron ran over this snake!
It was still alive but definitely not moving very fast!
Ron and Dennis took care of that!
I can officially now say I've seen a 
RATTLESNAKE
in the wild! 
     
I couldn't help myself adding so many photos...
we just love shooting,
but we LOVE our LETNER friends even more!
        

1 comment :

Ron Flewellen said...

What a great day with the best of friends! Sure do miss them now that they have moved. Love you Jana you make everyday worth living!